“We have been impressed by the genuine impact the Centre has on the local community. Our staff love working with the Bromley by Bow Centre. I'd recommend them without hesitation.” Social Investment Manager, Investec
Our corporate partners have been central to the success of the Centre since our work began. Through these partnerships we have created real win:wins for both parties.
Some of our most dynamic and innovative projects have been backed by forward looking companies. This crucially ensures we remain independent and entrepreneurial in our approach. With corporate backing we are able to bring social capital into our community and access a gold mine of expertise.
We have asked our corporate partners why they partner with us and they’ve told us:
- Investing in our model makes a measurable impact in community on the doorstep of the City and Canary Wharf
- Our entrepreneurial approach fits with their business outlook
- Staff from all levels of the business can get involved in the partnership through volunteering and challenges and have a stake in the charity’s success
- We have a proven track-record of delivering positive change in our community and gain high levels of recognition and profile for our work
- We provide a tailor-made approach to joint working and value our partners through effective relationship management
- Visiting the Centre and seeing the impact first hand captures peoples imagination and offers the chance for staff and colleagues to really connect to the positive changes they are making becoming part of the Bromley by Bow community
If you would like to visit the Centre and hear more about how we work with corporate partners please contact Laura Briggs Laura.Briggs@bbbc.org.uk or 020 8709 9849
To learn about our corporate volunteering click here