Energy and Welfare Benefits Advice
We offer free of charge, expert advice to help you manage your benefits and keep on top of your energy bills.
Advisors are able to assist with:
- Benefit checks / Income maximisation
- Benefit queries and issues including mandatory reconsideration and appeals
- Rent and council tax arrears
- Energy efficiency advice
- Help clear priority utility debts e.g. gas, electric and water
- Help to access other sources of funding and support e.g. energy discounts, energy saving light bulbs, emergency fuel credit and Bankruptcy and Debt Relief Order fees
- Referrals to specialist advisors i.e. debt, housing, employment and family law
When: Wednesdays 1pm – 4.30pm
(By appointment only)
St Andrews Health Centre
2 Hannaford Walk
London E3 3FF
To book an appointment, please call 020 8709 9745 / 020 8709 9847, email email@example.com or ask at your GP reception.