Energy & Welfare Benefits Advice
We offer free of charge, expert advice to help you manage your benefits and keep on top of your energy bills.
Advisors are able to assist with:
- Benefit checks / Income maximisation
- Benefit queries and issues including mandatory reconsideration and appeals
- Rent and council tax arrears
- Energy efficiency advice
- Help clear priority utility debts e.g. gas, electric and water
- Help to access other sources of funding and support e.g. energy discounts, energy saving light bulbs, emergency fuel credit and Bankruptcy and Debt Relief Order fees
- Referrals to specialist advisors i.e. debt, housing, employment and family law
When: Mondays 9.30am – 3pm
(By appointment only)
XX Place Health Centre
Mile End Hospital Site,
London E1 4DG
To book an appointment, please call 020 8709 9745 / 020 8709 9847, email firstname.lastname@example.org or ask at your GP reception.