Bespoke study visits
Every year our bespoke study visits and workshops support hundreds of organisations to benefit effectively from our insights and model and apply them to their contexts.
- Get a better understanding of the Bromley-By-Bow Community centre, with insights from senior members of staff
- Benefit from tailored sessions about the themes that are of interest to your team
- Receive best-practice advice from experiences practitioners
Who is it for?
- Local authorities and their teams
- Clinical Commissioning Groups
- Senior health, public health and social care leadership programmes
- Housing providers
- Social enterprise incubators
- Community groups
- Multi partner consortia
- Setting up social prescribing schemes
- Developing leadership and values
- Integrated services
- Statutory and third sector service redesign
- Health and wellbeing programmes
- Developing healthy living centres
- Community hubs
- Social enterprise development
If you are interested in booking a bespoke tour visit, please contact our Insights Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8709 9741.