Research and Evaluation
Bromley by Bow’s combined Research and Evaluation team is part of Bromley by Bow Insights. The combined social and community research team delivers a quantitative and qualitative programme of primary and secondary research, both on and offline. Please see the 2021-22 Research and Evaluation Plan and get in touch if you would like to discuss collaborating.
What we do:
We gather, record and amplify the authentic community voice which sits at the Centre of Bromley by Bow’s work, often unheard in policy discussions. The work is tightly tied to our engagement and our relationships within the local community and with local organisations. Members of the community are paramount, as researchers, strategic influencers and study participants.
- Community Engagement and Citizen Science – click here
- Outcome Measurement and Evaluation – click here
Why we do it:
To improve health outcomes by influencing change for local people, lives and places. Through our work we find out:
- What matters to communities.
- How to deliver services that work for local people.
- Changes for clients as a direct result of our work, using markers that matter to the local community.
- Evidence of need and change, to improve delivery and influence policy makers.
Learn more about working with us
Catherine Godward, Research and Evaluation Manager
Naomi Mead, Research and Evaluation Coordinator
Kelda Holmes, Community Researcher
Mandy Harrilal, Community Researcher
Pratima Singh, Community Researcher
Sultana Begum, Community Researcher
Get in touch
020 8709 9741
Follow @BBB_Insights on Twitter
If you are a local resident, join our text newsletter list to keep in touch by texting or calling 07551662497.
- Catherine Godward, Research and Evaluation Manager
- Naomi Mead, Research and Evaluation Coordinator
- Kelda Holmes, Community Researcher
- Mandy Harrilal, Community Researcher
- Pratima Singh, Community Researcher
- Sultana Begum, Community Researcher