Digital inclusion online training for Link Workers
This is a training course focusing on Digital Inclusion in times of COVID-19. Composed of 1 x 2h30 live session + 1 pre-recorded session, the training will cover topics including:
- Understand the context of Digital Inclusion – barriers and opportunities
- Assessing Digital Exclusion – Identify and overcome barriers, especially for those with least access
- Be more confident to use new forms of technology when supporting people & working remotely
- Understand how to build local connections digitally
- Apply ethics and safeguarding considerations around digitalisation
- Awareness of national best practice, services and organisations that support our communities to become more digitally active
We can deliver sessions for groups of Link Workers, get in touch to learn more.
Next training sessions will be held on Tuesday 27th April 2021 at 10:00-12:30.
The price per attendee is £50 until 26th March and £65 after 26th March.