Certificate in Social Prescribing
Level Three Qualification in Social Prescribing
What is it?
The Bromley by Bow Centre with partners, University of East London and Conexus have devised a fully accredited Level Three Qualification and is awarded by Certa, part of the Skills and Education Group. This course is spread across 7 months and includes 3 days of online teaching per month.
We have spaces left on our September enrolment which will be fully online. This is a perfect opportunity for social prescribing service managers, link workers, health coaches, care coordinators, community navigators and similar community development roles.
At the end of the course:
- Broaden you practical skills and gain in depth knowledge of social prescribing
- Benefit from the latest research and knowledge from researchers, expert practitioners and leaders at the forefront of social prescribing
- A full Level Three Qualification in Social Prescribing
The course is £3,000 per learner but discounts available when organisations purchase 2+ places.
Who is it for?
If you are looking to expand your knowledge of social prescribing as a service and the role of link workers
- Social Prescribing managers and commissioners
- Social prescribing link workers
- Community navigators
- Care coordinators
- Social prescribing coordinators
- Community connectors
- Care navigators
- Health trainers