Trauma, bereavement and mental health online training for Link Workers
Training for staff in health and community settings in working with and supporting clients who have suffered from bereavement, whether related or not to the COVID-19 situation. Composed of 2 x 2h live sessions + 1 pre-recorded session, the training covers topics including:
- Introduction of the principles of bereavement and its characteristics
- How to assess clients and identify the issue
- The role of social prescribing link workers
- Core interactive skills through practical role play
- Journey and destinations – what does the trajectory look like for the client over 3 or six sessions?
- Looking after yourself
Book now as an individual to our open course on 1st and 8th July!
We can deliver sessions for groups of Link Workers, get in touch to learn more.