Are you 13-21 years old and living in Tower hamlets or Newham?
Have you found the pandemic has affected your confidence and made you unsure about your future plans?
On this free programme you will be able to:
- Develop your personal and employment skills
- Improve your personal motivation
- Enjoy arts, music, photography and film making activities
- Learn how to manage your budget
- Become more physically and socially active within the community
- Improve your wellbeing
- Get involved in other activities including sports and competitions
We offer one-to-one support and can also design activities around your needs.
Get involved and see how much there is to enjoy.
To take part, contact Shuhel Miah.
Text or call: 07958 274 095
New summer programme with Chickenshed
Chickenshed Theatre will be running another exciting summer arts programme at Bromley by Bow Centre from June 27th – June 30 1.30-4pm.