We will be working with Poplar Harca and a number of our community partners at Bow Community Hub providing free advice on fuel, food and financial wellbeing. The session will take place on Wednesday 19th October from 10am–2pm. You’ll find the hub at Jefferson Plaza E3 3QE, next to Bromley by Bow tube station entrance
Meet friendly, welcoming advisers and find out what’s available to help you.
- Financial Health and Employment support
- Tips on reducing your energy bill
- Social welfare advice and guidance
- How to access to food and essential
- Free energy saving lightbulbs
- Vouchers subject to eligibility criteria
New summer programme with Chickenshed
Chickenshed Theatre will be running another exciting summer arts programme at Bromley by Bow Centre from June 27th – June 30 1.30-4pm.