Dr Kerry Greenan and Dr Khyati Bakhai and Jess Walker from our Communities Driving Change hosted the first Bromley by Bow Centre and Bromley by Bow Health Partnership Covid-19 Vaccination Q&A on Thursday 28th January on Zoom, welcoming questions from over 60 participants. The next session will be on 18th February – details below.
Guest speakers included our Social Prescribing team’s Layla Shirreh and Alex Trigg. The GPs gave an engaging presentation about the Covid-19 and vaccination, followed by a question and answer session from attendees.
Some key questions that our team were posed included:
- Is it safe to have the vaccine? (If you have existing health conditions? If you’re pregnant? Will it impact fertility?)
- What are the vaccine ingredients? (Is it halal, vegan?)
- How was the vaccine approved so quickly?
- Why is it important to have the vaccine?
- Is the virus more dangerous for people from BAME backgrounds?
If you missed the session, you can tune in below from 45 minutes to hear the discussion and the answers.
If you still have questions that weren’t answered in this session, join our next Q&A on Thursday 18th Feb from 1pm-2pm.
Send questions in advance to: firstname.lastname@example.org