Express your interest in Investec Beyond Business
Do you have an idea for a new Social Enterprise but need funding to set it up?
The Investec Beyond Business Programme at the Bromley by Bow Centre is offering start up funding for new or emerging Social Enterprises across Tower Hamlets, Hackney and Newham. Applicants and the Social Enterprise must be located in these Boroughs.
What is the Investec Beyond Business Programme?
Investec Beyond Business has already launched a network of over 50 Social Enterprises in the East End and provides:
- Start up funding
- Strategic and business planning guidance
- Practical business support including training and mentoring
Is my idea for a Social Enterprise eligible?
To be eligible for a start up funding of up to £20,000 your idea for a Social Enterprise must:
- Have a sound business proposition and the potential to be financially sustainable without reliance on grant funding.
- Have a clear social purpose and outcomes, such as employment for people with barriers to work, youth training, healthy living and local environmental improvements.
- Full eligibility criteria will be sent to all applicants.
How will applicants be assessed?
- Stage 1: Applicants submit an expression of interest form for a panel review.
- Stage 2: Applicants successful at Stage 1 will be invited for an interview.
- Stage 3: Applicants successful at Stage 2 complete a business plan, with support from the Investec Beyond Business team.
- Stage 4: Applicants successful at Stage 3 present their business idea and plan to an independent Dragons’ Den panel with funding approved for successful applicants.
Need an expression of interest form?
Download an Expression of Interest Form
For a paper copy, please contact: Kim Hayman, Beyond Business, Bromley by Bow Centre, St Leonard’s St, E3 3BT
The closing date for submissions of Expressions of Interest is 5pm on 3rd May, 2022
For any other information, please contact Kim Hayman.
This programme is generously supported by Investec.