Incubation and mentoring programme
We’ll help you make your health and wellbeing business idea a reality with mentoring, workshops and 1:1 support
What you’ll be doing
Do you have a social business idea that can improve public health in London?
We’re looking for health and wellbeing social entrepreneurs in Tower Hamlets to join our free incubation and mentoring programme that focuses on business ideas that take care of your body and mind.
- Live in Tower Hamlets
- Have a social business idea in the health and wellbeing sector (e.g food and nutrition, mental health, fitness)
- Want to improve your skills
- Have a sound business proposition
- Have a clear social purpose
- Have at least one founder over the age of 18
Then join our programme and receive:
- Mentoring from business experts
- One-to-one support sessions on developing a business plan, problem solving, building confidence, and understanding networking opportunities
- Facilitated peer-to-peer learning groups
- Networking opportunities
- Group workshops on subjects such as
- Understanding the local social economy
- Understanding the local public health challenges and opportunities for new services and products
- Securing funding
- Impact measurement
- Preparing to replicate and scale
- Sales and marketing
- Legal structures
- HR and Contracts
- Financial planning
- IT advice and support for start-ups
Take your social business idea to new heights. Apply now by completing this form.
For any questions about the programme please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This project is funded by the UK government through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund. The UK Shared Prosperity Fund is a central pillar of the UK government’s Levelling Up agenda and provides £2.6 billion of funding for local investment by March 2025. The Fund aims to improve pride in place and increase life chances across the UK investing in communities and place, supporting local business, and people and skills.