Physical activity for families
Active Together is our 10 week physical activity programme for anyone who wants to try new activities and sports as a family.
Bow and Poplar areas surrounding the Bromley by Bow Centre. New sessions starting Monday 16th and Tuesday 17th September, 2019.
For families with children between the ages of 5-11 – bring all of the family along!
07741 332 619
What you’ll be doing
Physical activity is beneficial for everybody. In children it has been shown to improve health, confidence and happiness and has a positive affect on concentration in school and beyond, improving memory and classroom behaviour.
It does not matter what activity people do or how good they are at it – having fun together is what’s important and helps ensure children grow up to be active adults.
We support families to be active together by delivering weekly enjoyable physical activity experiences. The sessions are delivered at school or local community centres.
Join our Active Together programme to:
- Spend time together as a family
- Improve health, happiness and fitness
- Have fun and learn new things
New Active Together Sessions are starting at the Bromley by Bow Centre on:
- Monday 20th January from 3.30-4.45 pm at the Bromley by Bow Centre
- Wednesday 15th and Thursday 16th January from 3.30-4.45pm at the Stewart Headlam school
- Monday 27th and Tuesday 28th January from 3.30-4.45pm at Lansbury Lawrence school
- Monday 27th and Thursday 30th January from 3.30-4.45pm Hague school
Contact Jolanda.email@example.com or call 07741 332 619 / 020 8709 9705.