Learn all the tips and tricks to use less energy at home and save money on your bills at our regular Empower sessions.
Online. Get in touch to find out dates.
Anyone living in Tower Hamlets, Hackney or Newham.
Are you worried about your home energy bills as we head into winter?
Empower is a project which supports our community to take better control of energy use and save money.
Join us for our free, informal Empower sessions where you’ll learn how you can reduce the amount of energy you use, as well as tips and tricks like changing tariffs and finding discounts. Together, these changes can save you money on energy bills this winter.
Contact us to register for the next session: email@example.com.
Become an Energy Champion!
Want to tackle fuel poverty in your area?
We are looking for Energy Champions to share your energy saving knowledge and make a big difference to their community.
By completing the course, you can help others around you make changes that will save energy and money.
- Gain an accredited qualification
- Understand the factors causing fuel poverty
- Learn about home appliances and their energy cost
- Understand bills, suppliers and how to manage household finances
- Receive training to help you support others
- Develop valuable career skills
- Meet like-minded people and build your confidence
The course starts February 2021. It is free to join and runs for 6 weeks with flexible sessions.
Find out more and how to apply by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supported by the Energy Industry Voluntary Redress Scheme.