Help us to make it 40 years more!
“Join us in our year-long celebrations and support our fundraising in the lead up to our special anniversary – marking 40 years at the heart of community in Bromley by Bow.
We have a target of £200,000 to maintain services local people rely on as they cope with the worst cost of living crisis is living memory. From advice services to groups and activities that build skills, support mental health, combat loneliness and help build a brighter future for local families.
Help keep the heart beating in Bromley by Bow
Click an option above to join in, or donate to help us reach our target.
Your donation will help to:
- Maintain crisis support services urgently needed
- Help people build learning and skills to access work
- Incubate social enterprises that employ local people
- Support activities that bring isolated people together
- Preserve a safe-space community hub for everyone
- Conserve our beautiful green space for all
Donate and help transform lives
Our support is needed more than ever in the current economic climate. We have to work harder than ever to secure funding as stark cuts to local services take hold.
If you donate once, or regularly as a Friend of the Centre, you will be helping to secure the Centre’s long-term future and, with it, our ability to keep supporting the most vulnerable individuals and families with vital services.
Matt sums up the difference we make: