Webinar recording: Social Prescribing Development – Everyone needs to be involved
On 9 September 2020, the BBBC Insights team held a webinar on Social Prescribing development and how actors can collaborate to accelerate the uptake of Social prescribing in general.
- Introduction into Social Prescribing Development
- Genesis of Social Prescribing at BBBC and examples of how different actors contributed
- Setting up Social prescribing in a PCN and the role of Primary Care in the development of Social Prescribing
- What is the current situation for Social Prescribing?
- Najnin Islam, Social Prescribing Development and Training Manager, BBBC
- Dan Hopewell, Director of Knowledge & Innovation, BBBC
- Lianna Martin, Social Prescribing Regional Learning Coordinator for London
- Sudhan Roy, Clinical Director in Hounslow
- Khadija Arije, Social Prescribing Link Worker in Hounslow
Available on Youtube here or below:
Next webinar is on 22nd September on Tackling Social Isolation – Health and Well-being Implications. You can register here