Join our community of major donors to make a major difference to our community. Launched in May 2022 and still at early stage, you have an opportunity to join as a pioneer member: helping us shape it to be a compelling, dynamic and interesting way to engage with our work and other supporters.
Members commit to a minimum donation of between £1000 and £5000 each year, as a commitment to help us tackle the crisis of a generation. It is only through the generosity and involvement of our supporters that we can stimulate change and move towards a better future.
Your gift will help us to:
- Provide sustainable funding in uncertain times: helping us be agile and responsive to urgent needs in our community
- Help us address the epidemic of loneliness and mental ill-health post-pandemic through community connections
- Fund vital practical support to help people break free from poverty, isolation and deprivation
Benefits of the Circle
- Opportunities to collaborate and a network with others who share your commitment to social justice and want to make a difference
- Events and receptions at the Centre to meet frontline staff, trustees and our community to see the impact of your support
- Regular updates on Centre’s work
- A plaque made by local people dedicated to you in our beautiful Bob’s Park (see below)
Join with us to help create a brighter future for our community.
For more information, please contact: Elly de Decker, Chief Executive, Bromley by Bow Centre